GERMS Medical Aids


1.GERMS Medical Aids which has become more and more useless and expensive as the results become not affordable and not accessible, thus undermine the right to health as enshrine both in the constitution and Freedom Chatter. The right to Freedom of Association was also taken by the government or the employer thus by putting conditions in subsidies those who wish or belong to other medical aid scheme outside of germs, which ultimate made it impossible for workers to opt for other medical aid schemes with much better benefits as the results about 36% of Public servants are without medical aid scheme.

The right to Freedom of Association was also taken by the government

Lack of ownership of houses


Lack of ownership of houses by the Public Servant or any policy by the government nor plan in changing such. In 20 years only 5.7% of public servants who own houses. The remaining 94.3% live in bonds and rental house where they pay huge amounts to the banks and land lords etc. Ironically since 2009 public servants has not receive any increase in housing subsidy etc.

In 20 years only 5.7% of public servants who own houses.

Increase of temporal workers


Increase of temporal workers which are almost 500 000.00 excluding the outsourced employees. With more than 1.5 millions dismissed from 1994.

1.5 millions dismissed from 1994

Become our member


We call on all workers to roll their sleeve and support our actions

Go to contact